Brynmawr Jewish Cemetery
We are delighted to announce the addition of Tombstone photos from Brynmawr Jewish Cemetery which is part of the municipal cemetery in Harcourt Road. The Jewish section opened in Nov 1856.
To see all the entries click here
Our thanks to Dolores for donating these photos to us which have enabled us to now include mini-family trees for some of those buried at Brynmawr.