There would appear to have been a couple of unusual burials at Chatham and, in one case, perhaps no burial at all. In the middle of Jun 1786 Mr Levi Israel a silversmith in...
- Individual: SCHERENBECK (SHERRENBECK) Joseph Jacob (I825)b.
- Family: ISAACS (ISAAC) Abraham [Avraham b.Marom Shamash] / Rosey (Rosetta) (Reisecha)
- Individual: Deborah [Devorah] (I676)b.
- Individual: Rosey (Rosetta) (Reisecha) (I818)b.
- Individual: ISAACS (ISAAC) Abraham [Avraham b.Marom Shamash] (I819)b.
- Individual: ISAACS Julia [Yettela b Abraham b Marom] (I18096)b.
- Family: ELIAS Godfrey [Eliakim Getshlik b. Mordecai Gimpel] / Rachel b. Eli24 May 1812, Great Synagogue
- Individual: ELIAS Rosa (I18095)b. 1816, London
- Individual: Rachel b. Eli (I673)b. 1762,
- Individual: ELIAS Godfrey [Eliakim Getshlik b. Mordecai Gimpel] (I674)b. 1778, London
- Will Extracts – Over 2000 now on SynagogueScribes
- Will Extracts – Over 600 Wills added to our database
- Finding treasure – your ancestor’s Ketubah, Salomons – De Vahl
- Bevis Marks Synagogue alien list 1803
- In memory of the help Angela Shire provided
- Over 600 records added to SynagogueScribes
- Good News – new records on the way
- Simmonds family Prayer book
- UPDATE – Green Lane Cemetery Burials
- Entries from the Great Synagogue Offertory Book by Henry Roche