Eleazer Leber b Haim1879 - 1917 (38 years)
Eleazer Leber b Haim
Notes: Opened in 1889 and owned by the Federation Burial Society. The land was previously owned by Montague Samuel (see ID: I3953) Ist Baron Swaythling in Jeremys Green Lane, Edmonton, which is now known as Montagu Road, was presented to the Federation of Synagogues as a burial ground. The first burial was on 16 April 1890.