.




 Headstones


HomeHome    SearchSearch    PrintPrint    Login - User: anonymousLogin    Add BookmarkAdd Bookmark

  
Loading...

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 ... 4707» Next»

Taylor, Max

Ref:ai0360m

Taylor, Max

Status: Located

Owner/Source  Copyright A Isaacs http://www.radiomuseum.co.uk/ 
Linked to  TAYLOR Max [Mordecai b Shlomo] (BURI) 

Wolverhampton Old Jewish Burial Ground (Cockshutts Lane), Midlands, 1. England, UK

Notes: Opened around 1851 when the ground was presented by the Duke of Sutherland to the Jewish community.

The dedication plaque reads:
This burial Ground was presented to the Wolverhampton Hebrew Congregation by His Grace the Duke of Sutherland in the year 1851 New walls and buildings erected in the year 1884.

Headstone photos: complete

General views of the cemetery can be found here

Photos kindly provided by A. Isaacs http://www.radiomuseum.co.uk/

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 ... 4707» Next»




  

Copyright ©  2006 - 2014
Site created by G.Laws. A. Shire. All rights reserved. | This site powered by TNG
,