Lazarus, Gitlan (married name)
Notes: Alderney Road Jewish Cemetery : Opened in 1696/7 and closed 1852/3 (dates vary depending on the source). A 999 year lease was bought in 1696 by Benjamin Levy (? - 1705) for £190. The cemetery was enlarged in 1733. Described in 1896 as having upright tombstones and ‘not so thick as in most Jewish burial grounds, while the grass is kept more neatly’ (London Burial Grounds by Mrs Basil Holmes, Fisher-Unwin).