Prins, Amelia (married name) & Levi, Nancy nee Prins
||Copyright K Bolton |
PRINS Nancy (BURI)
Lauriston Road Jewish Cemetery (Grove Rd) , London, 1. England, UK
Lauriston Jewish Cemetery: Opened in 1788 and closed 1886, it originally belonged to the Hambro Synagogue. Further information can be found under 'Narratives' (Main Menu).
General views of the cemetery can be found here
Further information can be found under Cemetery Histories
Status: – Headstone photos: COMPLETE. Over 150 photos.
Visiting arrangements: contact the United Synagogue for more information.