The cemetery was opened in 1674 and it’s one of the most ancient Jewish places of burial in the world. There were at least three older Jewish Cemeteries, all of them situated outside the...
- Family: PARIENTE Judah Jacob / GOMPERTS Esther Shiprah17 Feb 1841, Bevis Marks
- Individual: PARIENTE Jacob Lionel (I18165)b. 21 Apr 1846,
- Individual: PARIENTE Camilla Rebecca (I18164)b. 13 Dec 1841,
- Individual: SALOMONS David (I2903)b. 22 Nov 1797,
- Individual: COHEN Jeanette [Shanah] (I6334)b. 00 Sep 1803,
- Individual: PARIENTE Joseph (I18166)b. 1 Apr 1848,
- Headstones: Montefiore, Esther Hannah (nee Racah)(d. 1812) Status: located.
- Headstones: Montefiore, Moses Hiam(d. 13 Nov 1789) Status: located.
- Family: MONTEFIORE Moses Vita (Chaim) / RACAH Esther Hannah1752
- Family: LEVY Zaccaria / MONTEFIORE Simha Hannah [Simha b Moses Hiam]Oct 1786, Bevis Marks
- Will Extracts – Over 2000 now on SynagogueScribes
- Will Extracts – Over 600 Wills added to our database
- Finding treasure – your ancestor’s Ketubah, Salomons – De Vahl
- Bevis Marks Synagogue alien list 1803
- In memory of the help Angela Shire provided
- Over 600 records added to SynagogueScribes
- Good News – new records on the way
- Simmonds family Prayer book
- UPDATE – Green Lane Cemetery Burials
- Entries from the Great Synagogue Offertory Book by Henry Roche