In 1974 the government provided space for a Jewish Cemetery at Choa Chu Kang, a large burial ground for people of all faiths and ethnic groups. Approximately six years later the older Jewish Cemeteries...
- Individual: ELKIN Solomon (I12772)b. Abt 1750,
- Individual: ELKIN Priscilla [Shprints b Shlomeh Elkin] (I12774)b.
- Family: COHEN Judah [Judah b Mordecai HaCohen] / DA COSTA Gracia (Grace) [Gracia b Aharon]09 Jul 1791, Kingston, Jamaica, West Indies
- Family: LEVY Israel / MOSES Hannah
- Individual: MOSES Hannah (I18196)b.
- Individual: LEVY Sarah (I18198)b.
- Individual: LEVY Israel (I18195)b. 1743,
- Individual: LEVY Judith (I18199)b.
- Individual: COHEN Andrew Hiam (I18208)b. 1808,
- Individual: COHEN Albert (I18200)b.
- Will Extracts – Over 2000 now on SynagogueScribes
- Will Extracts – Over 600 Wills added to our database
- Finding treasure – your ancestor’s Ketubah, Salomons – De Vahl
- Bevis Marks Synagogue alien list 1803
- In memory of the help Angela Shire provided
- Over 600 records added to SynagogueScribes
- Good News – new records on the way
- Simmonds family Prayer book
- UPDATE – Green Lane Cemetery Burials
- Entries from the Great Synagogue Offertory Book by Henry Roche