In 1177 Henry II gave a licence for Jewish communitites to have a burial ground in any city in Great Britain. The Jewbury cemetery is about an acre in size and is now beneath...
- Headstones: Asher, Rosa (nee Joseph)(d. 2 Mar 1873) Status: located. KB7114
- Family: DAVIS Mark [David Mordecai b Moshe] / Amelia [Milcah b Yehuda]
- Headstones: Davis, Amelia (married name)(d. 29 Aug 1872) Status: located. ref: 7102
- Family: ABRAHAMS David [David b Samuel] / VAN PRAAG (PRAAGH) Esther [Esther b Yehuda]21 Aug 1872, London
- Family: SCHAAP Hartog Lazarus / EMRIK Rebecca Eliazer
- Headstones: Schaap, Rebecca (nee Emrik)(d. 7 Aug 1880) Status: located.
- Individual: Amelia [Milcah b Yehuda] (I18236)b. 1801, Kollo, Poland
- Individual: MOSES Aaron [Aharon b Moshe] (I547)b.
- Individual: SCHAAP Hartog Lazarus (I16742)b. 1805, Netherlands
- Individual: EMRIK Rebecca Eliazer (I18233)b. 1810,
- Will Extracts – Over 2000 now on SynagogueScribes
- Will Extracts – Over 600 Wills added to our database
- Finding treasure – your ancestor’s Ketubah, Salomons – De Vahl
- Bevis Marks Synagogue alien list 1803
- In memory of the help Angela Shire provided
- Over 600 records added to SynagogueScribes
- Good News – new records on the way
- Simmonds family Prayer book
- UPDATE – Green Lane Cemetery Burials
- Entries from the Great Synagogue Offertory Book by Henry Roche