We frequently receive comments from excited researchers who have found the tombstone of their great great ancestor on the CemeteryScribes web site. And we regularly get comments from our family and friends asking why...
- Headstones: Asher, Rosa (nee Joseph)(d. 2 Mar 1873) Status: located. KB7114
- Family: DAVIS Mark [David Mordecai b Moshe] / Amelia [Milcah b Yehuda]
- Headstones: Davis, Amelia (married name)(d. 29 Aug 1872) Status: located. ref: 7102
- Family: ABRAHAMS David [David b Samuel] / VAN PRAAG (PRAAGH) Esther [Esther b Yehuda]21 Aug 1872, London
- Family: SCHAAP Hartog Lazarus / EMRIK Rebecca Eliazer
- Headstones: Schaap, Rebecca (nee Emrik)(d. 7 Aug 1880) Status: located.
- Individual: Amelia [Milcah b Yehuda] (I18236)b. 1801, Kollo, Poland
- Individual: MOSES Aaron [Aharon b Moshe] (I547)b.
- Individual: SCHAAP Hartog Lazarus (I16742)b. 1805, Netherlands
- Individual: EMRIK Rebecca Eliazer (I18233)b. 1810,
- Will Extracts – Over 2000 now on SynagogueScribes
- Will Extracts – Over 600 Wills added to our database
- Finding treasure – your ancestor’s Ketubah, Salomons – De Vahl
- Bevis Marks Synagogue alien list 1803
- In memory of the help Angela Shire provided
- Over 600 records added to SynagogueScribes
- Good News – new records on the way
- Simmonds family Prayer book
- UPDATE – Green Lane Cemetery Burials
- Entries from the Great Synagogue Offertory Book by Henry Roche