The cemetery The burial ground is covered with white arched tombstones. Some have engraved inscriptions, the more recent in French and older ones in Hebrew.There are small chambers for burning candles in some of...
- Family: COHEN Judah [Judah b Mordecai HaCohen] / DA COSTA Gracia (Grace) [Gracia b Aharon]9 Jul 1794, Kingston, Jamaica, West Indies
- Headstones: Asher, Rosa (nee Joseph)(d. 2 Mar 1873) Status: located. KB7114
- Family: DAVIS Mark [David Mordecai b Moshe] / Amelia [Milcah b Yehuda]
- Headstones: Davis, Amelia (married name)(d. 29 Aug 1872) Status: located. ref: 7102
- Family: ABRAHAMS David [David b Samuel] / VAN PRAAG (PRAAGH) Esther [Esther b Yehuda]21 Aug 1872, London
- Family: SCHAAP Hartog Lazarus / EMRIK Rebecca Eliazer
- Headstones: Schaap, Rebecca (nee Emrik)(d. 7 Aug 1880) Status: located.
- Individual: VAN GELDER Hannah (I16661)b. 8 Jul 1822, Holland
- Individual: FISHER Jacob [Minhas Nahom b Moshe] (I10290)b. 1819, Russia
- Individual: MOSES Aaron [Aharon b Moshe] (I547)b.
- Early American New York Jewish Wills
- Will Extracts – Over 2000 now on SynagogueScribes
- Will Extracts – Over 600 Wills added to our database
- Finding treasure – your ancestor’s Ketubah, Salomons – De Vahl
- Bevis Marks Synagogue alien list 1803
- In memory of the help Angela Shire provided
- Over 600 records added to SynagogueScribes
- Good News – new records on the way
- Simmonds family Prayer book
- UPDATE – Green Lane Cemetery Burials