- Next story Philip Haldinstein and family of Thorpe Lodge Norwich
- Previous story Joseph Benhacok 1750 – 1811, The mystery of his oak chests.
- Individual: LAZARUS Julia (I9976)b. 18 Nov 1846, Exeter, Devon
- Individual: LEVY Fanny (Frances) (I9998)b. 1835, Plymouth, Devon
- Headstones: Elias, Abraham(d. 1770) Status: located.
- Family: PARIENTE Judah Jacob / GOMPERTS Esther Shiprah17 Feb 1841
- Family: GOMPERTS Lion (Lyon) / SALOMONS Rebecca00 Aug 1790
- Family: ELIAS Abraham [Assur Anshel b Elieaser Neimegen] /
- Family: MOSES Henry [Aaron (Elchanan) Henoch (Henle) Hamburger] / ELIAS Sarah Abraham21 Feb 1736
- Individual: ISAAC Judith Benjamin (I12660)b.
- Individual: MOSES Henry [Aaron (Elchanan) Henoch (Henle) Hamburger] (I5217)b.
- Individual: ELIAS Levy (I18134)b.
- Will Extracts – Over 2000 now on SynagogueScribes
- Will Extracts – Over 600 Wills added to our database
- Finding treasure – your ancestor’s Ketubah, Salomons – De Vahl
- Bevis Marks Synagogue alien list 1803
- In memory of the help Angela Shire provided
- Over 600 records added to SynagogueScribes
- Good News – new records on the way
- Simmonds family Prayer book
- UPDATE – Green Lane Cemetery Burials
- Entries from the Great Synagogue Offertory Book by Henry Roche